Utah, BYU extend home-and-home football series through 2024
- UConn heads toward independence
- Georgia dismisses key WR Holloman
- NCAA, NFL team up on player safety
- Iowa's Epenesa not focusing on '20 draft
- Grambling St. WR Clark hurt in shooting
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) Utah and BYU announced Monday that they are extending their home-and-home football series another two years through 2024.
The new agreement adds a game in Provo on Sept. 16, 2023, and a game in Salt Lake City on Sept. 7, 2024.
The two teams were already contracted to play through Sept. 3, 2022.
The in-state rivals open the 2019 season facing one another in Provo.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 14, 2019