Three FCS programs set inaugural games against UTSA
- Alabama, Georgia top SEC media picks
- Millen back to booth after transplant
- Ex-Arkansas OL Petrus dies at 32
- Ohio St. with uncertainty at QB, coach
- Harbaugh hints at playing outside US
(STATS) - UTSA has announced first-time meetings with FCS programs Grambling State, Texas Southern and Houston Baptist.
All three games will be played at the Alamodome in San Antonio: Grambling State, on Sept. 19, 2020; Texas Southern, Sept. 24, 2022; and Houston Baptist, Sept. 21, 2024.
UTSA is a member of Conference USA. Grambling State and Texas Southern play in the SWAC, while Houston Baptist is a Southland Conference member.
Updated May 24, 2019